– Oversee the administration of the Sales and Purchase Ledgers.
– Process Sales Ledger invoicing for Rental, IMAC, Sales, Disputes, and Intercompany Entities.
– Process Direct Debits across a few banking platforms including AutoPay.
– Process purchase ledger invoices for payment.
– Reconcile supplier statements back to invoices.
– Cash allocation to Sales Ledger – Direct Debits, Standing Orders and BACS.
– Monthly Sales and Purchase Ledger reconciliations.
– Update Credit Control schedule and monitor customer accounts for delayed payments.
– Reconcile Disputes and ensure invoices raised and paid.
– Assist Finance Managers in preparation of monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations.
– Produce daily bank balance reports.
– Prepare weekly bank reconciliations.
– Deal with queries from external customers and internal teams.
– Assist the finance team with various adhoc projects.
– Previous experience in AP and/or AR roles.
– Fluent in English.
– Ability to work both as part of a team and on own initiative.
– Must be able to meet deadlines.
– Competitive salary package
– Professional and international working environment
– Opportunity to advance professionally
– Great team
– Hybrid working