A helyszínen keresd a C23-as standot, és add le a jelentkezésed a pozícióra!
Mercer Marsh Benefits is part of the Marsh & McLennan Companies, a world leader in the health and benefits market. We deliver innovative solutions that address employee benefits and also the health and wellbeing needs of our clients and their employees. It is the depth of our knowledge combined with our disciplined consulting approach that makes us an ideal partner.
Through the Mercer Marsh Benefits network, clients have access to an experienced team of brokers and consultants that take the time to understand their client’s business, respond to requests, and provide information to make the right decisions, be it locally, regionally or globally.
We are looking for a Business Analyst for our Mercer Marsh Benefits team to provide support in managing employee benefit programs and HR consultancy projects for our Clients including sector specific opportunities and benefits. Your work will be of outmost importance since the correct processing and distribution of benefits is vital for employee retention and satisfaction for our Clients.
Confidentiality and efficiency are very important qualities for this professional. If you also possess communication skills and deep knowledge of regulations and benefit options, then you are our ideal candidate.
• Collect & update data from various areas to support Employee Benefits and HR consultancy projects.
• Offer input data to evaluate and strategically plan, design and introduce Benefits Plans for clients.
• Understanding of different benefit plans (life, accidental, health, pension…etc.) and relevant regulations.
• Assist brokers and consultants by creating customized benefits benchmarking, claims analysis and other reports as needed.
• Provide excellent and continuous service for the Clients.
• Create and manage sector and company specific database in order be able to provide updated data for the Clients.
• Research, identify and execute creative solutions and best practices to enable process improvement.
• Help team with ad hoc requests, client surveys, marketing campaigns / events and various communications projects
• Participate in international team projects.
• Preferably 1-3 years of experience in analytics or in a related role.
• Native Hungarian and advanced English knowledge is a must.
• University degree in fields related to business.
• Understanding of data recording practices and analysis.
• Experience in human resource management or /and medical field is an advantage, but not required.
• Proficient in MS Office, be open to learn both business concepts and technical tools.
• Strong results-orientation combined with excellent judgment and problem-solving skills.
• Great analytical & data interpretation skills, critical and logical thinking capabilities.
What we offer
• Competitive salary package with variety of benefits.
• Flexible work arrangements and home office opportunity in an organization that acknowledges work-life balance.
• Development opportunities, Mercer Marsh Benefits is rich in educational resources and project-based learning.
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment.
• Excellent office location in the center of Budapest.