A helyszínen keresd a C23-as standot, és add le a jelentkezésed a pozícióra!
WHAT ROLE YOU WILL PLAY IN OUR TEAM
Our General Accounting organization is supporting ExxonMobil’s external financial and internal stewardship reporting and analysis by ensuring that business transactions are properly recorded, validated, and reported in the financial statements in the EMEA region.
Our colleagues are responsible to account for transactions associated with inter-affiliate hydrocarbon and service billings, depreciation and other fixed assets movements, banking transactions, upstream joint venture billings and payments.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Specialize in accounting for cash and banking, upstream operations, intercompany or fixed assets transactions, special business events, and monthly/quarterly/annual activities
• Support the regional Treasury Center to ensure all inter-affiliate operating and financing cash transactions are properly reflected in the ledgers
• Complete associated reporting activities for several countries in order to accurately reflect financial data in ExxonMobil Corporation’s consolidated, published external results
• Reconcile and investigate items for prompt resolution
• Prepare and analyze monthly and quarterly key performance indicators
• Build knowledge of end-to-end business processes
• Participate in our Accounting Training Program to further enhance skills and deepen knowledge in inventory, cost and pension accounting
• Participate in various site wide initiatives, including charity efforts, inclusion & diversity events, or networks to develop and grow leadership skills
• Support local and global digitalization projects and process improvements leveraging robust, state of the art systems like SAP, Tableau, Python, Celonis, Navarik
ABOUT YOU: SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Ability to work full-time (40 hours/week)
• Bachelor/Master degree (or pending degree with only the final exam outstanding) in Finance & Accounting, Economics, Business or equivalent
• Relevant work experience is an advantage, but not required
• Strong, proven understanding of the fundamentals and underlying logic of accounting
• Fluent English knowledge is a must, strong command of other European languages (particularly German, Dutch, French, Italian) is an advantage
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
• Precision and attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Can-do attitude, willingness to take initiative and seek challenges
• Ability to influence others and work in a team environment
• Good communication, collaboration, and coordination skills
• Interest in digital innovation and continuous improvement
• Motivation to learn and grow, to progress your career and expand your responsibilities
An ExxonMobil career is one designed to last. Our commitment to you runs deep: our employees grow personally and professionally, with benefits built on our core categories of health, security, finance, and life. ExxonMobil Hungary offers a variety of benefits to support and protect your health and financial wellbeing.
From Day 1:
• Premium+: Annual bonus to recognize active service with ExxonMobil on top of your competitive pay
• Private Health insurance and Employee assistance Program
• Life insurance
• Opportunities to enhance communication and language skills, job specific and broader trainings, mentoring, self-development opportunities, tuition assistance program supporting studies with business relevance
• Wellness programs with a wide range of activities including ergo breaks, ergonomics support, office yoga, massage and much more!
With Continued employment:
• Voluntary Pension Fund (after 3 months of employment)
• Cafeteria (after 3 months of employment)
• Service Awards (at key service anniversary milestones)