As a Procurement Engineer you will be responsible for purchasing outsourced (sub) assemblies. You will report to the Contract Manager and are expected to:
• Work with existing and find new suppliers for specific outsourced work.
• Prepare RFI/RFQ for outsourced work.
• Evaluate quotations and advise on the purchasing decision.
• Follow-up to enforce technical quality and timing during the supplier’s work execution
• Organize the acceptance and receiving of the outsourced works.
• Measure & Improve the supplier’s performance.
• Process/maintain technical documentation
• Report and maintain all procurement data in our SAP ERP system
The ideal candidate has
• Minimum bachelor degree (mechanical engineering)
• Strong communication, negotiation and networking skills
• Knowledge of 3D modelling software (preferably Inventor)
• Fluent communication skills in English, Hungarian is a plus
• The flexibility to frequently visit suppliers and other PEC locations
Was this list a bit much? We do not expect you to be an expert from day one, but are looking for a learning, motivated and can-do attitude.
Why choose PEC
Working for PEC means you will be a part of an international key player that will contribute in building the battery factories, which will play a key-role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
• You’ll have a compensation package based on the market and related to your experience
• You will have a permanent employment contract offering you security and stability
• A chance to engineer your own future and grow and develop yourself in a dynamic and international company that focuses on innovation and customer satisfaction.