• Maintaining and keeping the (internal) planning of the different projects up to date
• Communicating on a daily basis with the other departments at PEC on the progress
• Communicating on a daily basis with the Contract Management Department to report
• Administrational duties in SAP
The ideal candidate has
• Bachelor Degree in a technical domain, preferably engineering
• Excellent communication skills in English, both written as oral
• The skills to multi task and maintaining an overview
• Up to 5 years of experience in a similar position, but we are also inviting fresh graduates to apply
Was this list a bit much? We do not expect you to be an expert from day one, but we do expect a motivated and can-do attitude.
Why choose PEC
Working for PEC means you will be a part of an international key player that will contribute in building the battery factories, which will play a key-role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
• You’ll have a compensation package based on the market and related to your experience
• You will have a permanent employment contract offering you security and stability
• A chance to engineer your own future and grow and develop yourself in a dynamic and international company that focuses on innovation and customer satisfaction.