As a purchaser you will be responsible for buying standard components for our production locations in Belgium and Hungary. You will report to the global purchasing manager. In this role you are furthermore expected to:
• Work with existing suppliers to order standard components
• Prepare RFQ
• Evaluate quotations and advise on the purchasing decision.
• Issue the purchase orders – subject to approval procedure
• Follow-up to enforce timing during the delivery period
• Measure & Improve the supplier’s performance.
The ideal candidate has
• Minimum bachelor degree, preferable with technical background
• Relevant sourcing experience and ability to work in a digital environment
• Strong negotiation and networking skills
• Fluent communication skills in English, Hungarian is a plus
• The flexibility to travel occasionally to other PEC locations
Was this list a bit much? We do not expect you to be an expert from day one, but are looking for a learning, motivated and can-do attitude.
Why choose PEC
Working for PEC means you will be a part of an international key player that will contribute in building the battery factories, which will play a key-role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
• You’ll have a compensation package based on the market and related to your experience
• You will have a permanent employment contract offering you security and stability
• A chance to engineer your own future and grow and develop yourself in a dynamic and international company that focuses on innovation and customer satisfaction.