• Testing and repairing Industrial electronics products using manual and automated test equipment.
• Repairing Industrial electronics products which do not pass the testing on box AND board level.
• You will participate in the repair analysis, which is an input during the design of new products in order to improve the quality.
• Helping to develop/improve our internal automated testing equipment.
• Gain thorough knowledge of multiple high tech electronic products we manufacture.
• End of Line testing of machines on our production site(s).
The ideal candidate has
• A Bachelor or Master in electronics or mechatronics.
• Professional experience in Electronics Manufacturing is an advantage.
• An analytical mind, working goal oriented and being quality minded.
• The flexibility to travel occasionally for short missions
Why choose PEC
Working for PEC means you will be a part of an international key player that will contribute in building the battery factories, which will play a key-role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
• You’ll have a compensation package based on the market and related to your experience
• You will have a permanent employment contract offering you security and stability
• A chance to engineer your own future and grow and develop yourself in a dynamic and international company that focuses on innovation and customer satisfaction.