A helyszínen keresd a C23-as standot, és add le a jelentkezésed a pozícióra!
In April 2021 we established the first regional HR Service Hub of Bosch in Central Eastern Europe (CEE) based in Budapest. With the extension of our service scope and building up a People Acquisition Campus (PAC) we are looking for motivated and enthusiastic team members for our recruitment activities.
We are searching for a people-focused Senior Recruiter to join the People Acquisition Campus team of our Hub. In this role you will attract, pre-select and interview our future talents, experts and leaders during the recruitment process of the HR Service within Central and Eastern Europe.
Your tasks will be:
• You are steering a young, motivated and candidate-experience focused HR Service Team, which takes care from Budapest of the end-to-end recruitment process for commercial functions (such as Global Business Services, Sales and Business Administration etc.).
• You actively contribute in the setup, shaping and further development of our newly established PAC with best practice sharing of other PAC countries within Bosch to create a good candidate experience before, during and after the application.
• You attract candidates while utilizing various sourcing channels and methodology.
• You apply internal databases, social media channels and job boards to engage new candidates.
• You develop a network among technical candidates.
• You provide professional recruitment guidance to hiring managers.
• You work closely together with the Staffing team within the HR Service Hub to secure the onboarding process for our new-joiners.
Which requirements are important to us?
• – Background: You have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related areas.
• – Experience: You have at least 3-5 years of recruitment experience within the field of talent acquisition, which preferably combines both agency and corporate experience. Additionally experience in IT and Engineering recruitment is beneficial as well as knowledge of the latest sourcing trends.
• – Personality and Working Practice: You are open-minded, self-organized and proactive. You have a strong service-mindset and you are able to communicate with different recruitment target groups (talents, experts and leaders) and the stakeholders in the hierarchy.
• – Languages: You have advanced Hungarian and English skills (written and spoken). Other foreign languages are beneficial.
Your future job location offers you:
flexible work-time options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure