• After a period of training and orientation, you will be involved in our projects of developing information systems for production management.
• You will participate in the development, implementation on site and the maintenance of applications.
• You will participate in system analysis impact and provide estimates for technical deliverables.
• Together with the Project Management, you will be responsible for project follow up and customer contacts.
The ideal candidate has
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in informatics, or equivalent
• A Professional and analytical mind
• The flexibility to travel occasionally for short missions
• Initial experience in C# development
• Been made familiar with one or several of the following:
o Operating Systems: Windows (Server and Desktop versions) and/or Linux
o Programming Environment: C#, .NET, Web Services, VC++, Java, HTML5
o Database: ORACLE, MS SQL Server
o Methodology: UML, OO
Why choose PEC
Working for PEC means you will be a part of an international key player that will contribute in building the battery factories, which will play a key-role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
• You’ll have a compensation package based on the market and related to your experience
• You will have a permanent employment contract offering you security and stability
• A chance to engineer your own future and grow and develop yourself in a dynamic and international company that focuses on innovation and customer satisfaction.