A helyszínen keresd a C23-as standot, és add le a jelentkezésed a pozícióra!
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2005. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2700 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
Be a main contributor to hybrid powertrains and join PS-TC (Powertrain Solutions – Transmission Control). As market leader in the development and manufacture of transmission control units we improve the efficiency of hybrid cars while offering a safe and comfortable driving experience. Our portfolio extends to all kinds of automatic transmissions with customers on 3 continents, R&D locations in 3 countries and manufacturing plants in 9 locations. From Budapest we lead all HW, SW and System development activities: Engineering processes, worldwide distribution of tasks, analysis of future trends, and responsibility of product quality and business unit profitability.
Detailed job description
Your contribution to something big:
• ► Test Development by following the latest trends in the industry: Cybersecurity, Functional Safety
• ► Test case, test condition and test design implementation
• ► Configuration of test benches, test environment
• ► Cooperation in an international and young environment
What distinguishes you:
• ► Ability to cooperate with an international team
• ► Good English communication skills
• ► Ability to work independently, systematically and analytical thinking
• ► University degree in electrical engineering, computer science, informatics or comparable
What gives you further advantages:
• ► ISTQB certification
• ► C/C#/Python programming skills
Your future job location offers you:
• ► The most mature business unit in Engineering Center Budapest with over 20 years of on-site presence. Our organization is well balanced between senior experts and junior engineers. Utilizing our internal mentoring & personal development program we provide excellent training and quick carrier advancement opportunities to our junior colleagues.
• ► A multi-disciplinary business unit with project management, system development, hardware, software, and mechanical engineering in close co-operation. The horizontal movement between these technical fields is a unique opportunity to broaden one’s perspective.
• ► Close contact to customers and international R&D and manufacturing locations. Business travel and multi-national teams is part of everyday life.
• ► Flexible home office regulations, advanced language courses and competitive compensation package.
• ► Good atmosphere and inspiring working conditions.
• ► Mentoring and Training program to support newbies.