A helyszínen keresd a C23-as standot, és add le a jelentkezésed a pozícióra!
WHAT ROLE YOU WILL PLAY IN OUR TEAM
We are an integral part of ExxonMobil’s operations. We prepare, file and pay of VAT, Excise and Direct Tax returns in Europe, Africa and the Middle East from our Budapest office. We are achieving this together with our affiliates’ tax teams, our business and finance contacts in an ever-changing operational and regulatory environment.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Grow to be a Tax Professional by preparing and submitting VAT, Excise or Direct Tax returns, payments, statistical declarations and reconciliations
• Learn taxation rules for jurisdictions in the EMEA countries
• Assist in tax audits, interact with our Business, IT and Finance functions
• Build knowledge of our businesses, supply chain and related processes, systems and tools
• Identify and implement process improvement opportunities
• Participate in local and global digitalization projects and upscale your skills in the digital and innovation space
• You will have the opportunity to participate in various site wide initiatives to grow yourself in multiple areas
ABOUT YOU: SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Ability to work full-time (40 hours/week)
• Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in business economics / Accounting / Taxation or ongoing studies
• Strong analytical skills, attention to details and ability to meet deadlines
• Interest to learn and grow professionally and develop knowledge also in the digital and innovation space
• Written and verbal proficiency in English, second European language is an advantage
• Good communication and effective interpersonal skills to collaborate with others and interest to work in teams in a cutting-edge office environment
An ExxonMobil career is one designed to last. Our commitment to you runs deep: our employees grow personally and professionally, with benefits built on our core categories of health, security, finance, and life. ExxonMobil Hungary offers a variety of benefits to support and protect your health and financial wellbeing.
From Day 1:
• Premium+: Annual bonus to recognize active service with ExxonMobil on top of your competitive pay
• Private Health insurance and Employee assistance Program
• Life insurance
• Opportunities to enhance communication and language skills, job specific and broader trainings, mentoring, self-development opportunities, tuition assistance program supporting studies with business relevance
• Wellness programs with a wide range of activities including ergo breaks, ergonomics support, office yoga, massage and much more!
With Continued employment:
• Voluntary Pension Fund (after 3 months of employment)
• Cafeteria (after 3 months of employment)
• Service Awards (at key service anniversary milestones)