The largest ICT employer in Hungary, Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions (formerly IT-Services Hungary, ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 5000 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey in 2021 and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
As a System Administrator you have to take care of automotive systems for a German car and truck manufacturer. This implies the maintenance and change of systems, applications and process chains for our customer. Furthermore, installations and tests of our self developed or customer provided applications is also part of our tasks. Each task deals with providing documentation for the workshops to support vehicle maintenance.
In addition, you will have these interesting tasks:
– As technical data specialist you are working together with other team members to solve the tasks end-to-end
– You are working in the automotive market and gain a lot of automotive KnowHow
– You are part of a team working with an agile customer
– You are in the Service Team, providing 3rd level customer support, maintaining our applications and process chain, implementing changes in infrastructure based on customer requirements and last but not least roll out and testing of applications from our development team
– At least 2 years experience within supporting windows servers
– At least 2 years experience within supporting Linux systems (Shell, Standard commands)
– At least 2 years experience in Powershell
– Willingness to work in shifts to cover 07:00 – 18:00 times
– Experience in IIS, NGINX
– Experience in Oracle DB and SQL Queries
– Experience in Shell-Scripting
– Active English and German speaking knowledge (at least B2)
Nice to have:
– ApplicationServer (Wildfly/Jboss/Apache)
– Perl script
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Hungary due to European taxation regulation.