Exciting Opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Specialist!
We are inviting you to join Howden and become a trusted and valued member of our Accounts Receivable team, which is based in the Budapest Shared Service Centre. As a part of this vital team, you will manage the AR process making sure Howden meets all partner and customer requirements in a timely manner, as well as maximising cash flow, while minimising aged debt.
In this role, more specifically, you will be expected to conduct the following:
– Cash application – booking payments in a timely manner
– Chasing late payment in accordance with defined credit management policy: sending out reminders and statements
– Cash collection and customer query management
– Credit risk assessment and management
This is a permanent position working Monday to Friday. We offer hybrid working for this role, which will allow you to enjoy the balance of home working and collaboration time with the team in our modern, friendly offices.
Who are we?
Howden is a leading global engineering business who focuses on providing mission-critical air and gas handling products to our clients, helping them to increase their environmental and operational efficiencies. At Howden, we recognise the value of people and truly believe that by working together, aligned to a common purpose, we all have the opportunity to grow, learn and make a difference.
The company’s Shared Service Centre was launched in 2015 and employs more than 140 people who provide support in Finance, Procurement, Logistic, Data & BI, and IT.
– Excellent benefits: competitive salary and cafeteria package, Private Medical Services, Group Life, Accident and Health insurance, home office allowance, extra holidays, different recognition items linked to the service time, Well-being initiatives
– Development Opportunities: constant learning opportunities, free e-learning courses, the possibility of internal position changes and the chance to shape your own career
– Flexible and supportive working environment: opportunity of hybrid way of working, which helps you to find your balance between your corporate and private life
– Global diverse community where people can support and learn from each other, celebrate successes and have fun in team buildings and programs.
– Opportunity to be involved in our ESG “Bright Future” initiatives
Our Ideal Candidate
– University or college degree
– Basic knowledge of finance processes
– Experience and understanding of major ERP systems
– Fluency in English and an additional European language
– Strong Excel skills