Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join EATON and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact.
We make what matters work.
The primary function is to provide commercial support to Eaton customers. Responsible for interfacing with customers and internal parties via email, phone, chat and case management tool.
Your Key Deliverables:
• Handles inquiries via phone, chat and email from customers and/or internal parties
• Order management: order entry, price checking, order clearing compliant with Eatons policies Complaint handling
• Coordination of delivery and billing
• Complaint handling
• Completing reports to support the team
• To resolve problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics and using pro-active communication across internal network of multiple product lines
• Fosters an environment which promotes Eaton’s goals and philosophy, encourages continuous improvement and builds customer relationships
Skills and attributes for success:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and another European language
• Problem solving mindset
• Ability to work in a team
• Strong attention to details
• Proactivity and reliability
• SAP knowledge is an advantage
What EATON offers:
– Being part of a great team and gaining experience in a fast paced professional environment
– Possibility to stay with the company in the long term
– Home Office
– Modern Office Environment
– Intern Referral Program
– Volunteering opportunities
– Well-Being programs
Why is it cool to work for EATON?
– You can gain real life experiences in your field;
– You can get real responsibilities in your work;
– You can be part of a young and energetic team, where your voice and ideas matter just as much as anyone else’s;
– You can get to know a lot of people from all around the world;
– You can be part of entirely new and innovative projects;