We are Silicon Labs. We are a leader in secure, intelligent wireless technology for a more connected world. Our integrated hardware and software platform, intuitive development tools, unmatched ecosystem and robust support make us the ideal long-term partner in building advanced industrial, commercial, home and life applications. We make it easy for developers to solve complex wireless challenges throughout the product lifecycle and get to market quickly with innovative solutions that transform industries, grow economies and improve lives.
Bluetooth at Silicon Labs
The Bluetooth product line represents one of the key strategic technologies and fastest growing businesses for Silicon Labs. Bluetooth is not just a standalone technology and business for Silicon Labs but it’s also a key technology part of Silicon Labs’ 802.15.4 and proprietary multi-protocol solutions. The Bluetooth team strives to be at the forefront of Bluetooth, Bluetooth mesh and Direction Finding development, and delivers first in the world, unique solutions for global tier one customers.
Learn more about our Bluetooth products and Direction Finding technology here:
As a DevOps Engineer, you will own the infrastructure of the continuous integration for Silicon Labs’ Bluetooth stack, Direction Finding and BT mesh stack. You will work with software development teams and cooperate with other DevOps folks to define the CI/CD strategy, and develop a robust, efficient, scalable, and easy to maintain CI/CD solution. We are mainly looking for someone who has been working in a similar role before. In addition, there is an opportunity to contribute to Bluetooth software development in an agile team.
• Cooperate with other DevOps folks to define the CI/CD strategy across the teams, streamline, develop, and optimize the infrastructure, tools, and processes
• Develop and maintain the Jenkins jobs that are used by the Bluetooth host stack, Link Layer, Direction Finding and BTMesh stack
• Develop and maintain the IoT device pool that is used by Jenkins and developers for integration testing and performance measurements
• Additional opportunities based on the background / interest:
o Participate in embedded software developments
o Participate in software testing developments
• Previous experience working in a similar role
• Experience with Jenkins, Python, Git, Docker, CMake
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Positive attitude towards strong innovation, achievement, continuous learning, process-orientation, paying attention to details, quality assurance, and developer experience
• Some from the followings are also appreciated:
o bash, shell, batch
o .json, .yaml, .xml
o Experience with hardware test, simulation, code coverage, static analysis
o Background in SW design and engineering experience
BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Software or Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
What we offer:
We offer you a key role in the IoT industry in a dynamic, fast growing and profitable company. You will also get to work with a fun and great team of top industry experts. At Silicon Labs we also care greatly about our employees and want to be a truly great place to work.
Budapest Perks & Benefits
You would be working from our office in Budapest, in Graphisoft Park, next to the riverbank of the Danube. We also offer:
• annual Budapest travel card or parking in the office garage
• great cafeteria system
• opportunity to join Employment Stock Purchase Plan
• private health care access
• life and accident insurance for every employee
• contribution to a voluntary private pension fund
• possibility to meet with the executive team regularly
• supportive and multicultural office with enthusiastic, hard-working colleagues
• we prioritize the time for social activities, competitions, after work dinners and so much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.