Do you love challenges? Would you like to help improve top-tier production systems in making and packing departments?
We welcome you to apply and join Procter&Gamble at a position of Manufacturing Electrical Engineer in Gyöngyös.
The Job Scope includes:
As our Engineer, you will be responsible for inventing, reapplying, and developing technologies, required to support the production process of our world-class consumer products. Through the use of state-of- the-art technologies, equipment, and work systems, we build a continuous stream of flexible, loss free, profit generating technologies and initiatives, safely producing the most cost competitive products to meet a full range of consumer needs. Where appropriate, we develop rare proprietary technologies or simply reapply what is proven, consistent with the business requirements.
Work will involve part or all of the following, depending on the size and complexity of the project:
– Define and evaluate technical options for achieving business objectives.
– Study technical feasibility and capital cost of proposed changes.
– Prepare a design basis for the project, based on engineering studies, high end computer modelling and simulation, economic evaluations and consultations with Manufacturing, Research & Development and other contributing groups.
– Lead new equipment start-ups in the production plants and train the production teams. Solve equipment problems working closely with production staff on new or existing operations.
– Specify and conduct acceptance tests on equipment purchased from vendors.
What we offer:
– Inspirational work environment using leading edge technology
– Challenging job with meaningful responsibility from 1st day at work
– Competitive compensation and benefit package
– Individual mentoring and long-term career planning including both home and international career opportunities
Rich development program focusing on personal skills & professional development including individual on-the-job and small group trainings both locally and abroad
We are the worlds largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, more than 80 billion US$ in revenues and with 25 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene® and Oral-B®.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
– You have University or College degree in engineering preferably electrical, industrial, mechanical, chemical, polymer engineering, manager engineering, logistics manager, quality or bioengineering and, other engineering or technology
– Communication level in English and basic level in Hungarian (both written and spoken)
– Fresh graduate or some years of work experience in relevant field
– Strong leadership and teamwork skills
– Good problem-solving skills and analytical thinking
Gyöngyös, Heves, Hungary