The Finance Business Analyst supports the Financial Controller in multiple regions with information, analysis, financial forecasting, revenue and expense budgeting, also take part implementing new business processes. Duties include researching trends in financial performance of the division, cluster, region or other defined business dimensions. This position directly contributes to strategic decisions, providing a forward-looking and commercial view on a regular basis. Aim is to ensure that business decisions are optimizing company resources.
Your daily tasks will include:
– Providing analysis of business drivers, financial performance improvement action recommendations, business analytics, and other performance-based analytics with regards to ATMs.
– Preparing Budgets, Forecast and Strategic planning and helps securing that planning is supported by initiatives and corrective actions.
– Overseeing full cost allocation and optimizing contribution to ATM business profitability.
– Preparing business material and participating in regular business reviews.
– Ensuring the timely, monthly reporting delivery of regional finance KPIs.
– Support the achievement of business plans and forecasts, saving targets and project implementation.
– Support business and realization of cost effectiveness through actual reporting and tracking of financial effectiveness by developing standardised KPI dashboards.
– Analysing and reporting deviations between budgets, forecasts and actuals.
– Support business in financial matters, providing explanation of planning cycle, actual reporting and with financial insights at business decisions.
You are the ideal candidate if you have:
– A University/College degree, preferably in Finance, Business administration, Economics or Accounting
– Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar finance role
– Experience in Reporting & Financial analysis / financial controlling
– Excellent writing and speaking skills in English as we use it on a daily basis
– Self-motivated and able to work independently
– Confident, accurate person with attention to details
– Curious, open-minded attitude and willingness to learn
If you are excited about this opportunity, here is a little insight of our compensation package:
– Competitive and fair salary
– Cafeteria package & annual bonus
– Laptop & mobile phone
– Hybrid way of working (working from home / from the office), 3 fruit days per week in office
– Professional and international working environment with career opportunities