Are you a fresh graduate or a young professional with 1-2 years work experience? Would you like to support the project management of EU and World Bank funded exciting international projects? Come and join our International team!
With our proven track record of 2500 successful projects AAM Management Information Consulting is the leading independent Hungarian consultancy firm. With over 25 years of professional experience, we provide comprehensive management and IT consulting services to a wide variety of long-term clients ranging from local SMEs to most major players in local and international private business.
Why should you choose us?
You can participate in complex, exciting international projects
Your professional development is expected and guaranteed – we offer you a well-defined, achievable career path
You can learn from the best experts in their field
You can work in a knowledge-oriented, dynamic team
It is important for us that you maintain a work-life balance, we have flexible working hours
Mentoring system – youll have a dedicated mentor who will support you from day 1 in everything you need
Exceptional company culture – team building events, programs together eg. company breakfast together, poker party, water tours, go-carting
You can be part of a supportive, professional team
You can work in central location in the attractive modern Capital Square office building in Budapest, XIII. district at Dózsa György metro station
What exactly will you do?
• Prepare EU and World Bank funded tender applications and proposals;
• Plan and execute business development supporting activities, both actions and continuous administration;
• Actively seek new business opportunities via tender websites;
• Continuous monitoring of the tender submission process such as format, timing, completeness;
• Provide domestic support to foreign projects and take domestic project manager responsibility to help foreign project managers, including ad-hoc travels to other countries;
• Coordination and administration of international partner network and databases;
• Organize events and meetings;
• Work in a team of approximately 10 colleagues
Join us if you have
Excellent written & spoken English
Excellent communication, team working and problem-solving skills
Accuracy in work is essential
Ability to work in a multi-lingual/multi-cultural environment
1-2 years working experience in related fields is an advantage