What you’ll do:
The Eaton Power Quality team is accelerating advancement of its digital platform and is scaling plans to implement the software solutions to customers worldwide. The software technology is designed to help manage, monitor and control devices along with management of key resources such as power, space and IT Infrastructure in our customer computing environments with a particular focus on data center as well as commercial and industrial buildings.
To support Digital Strategy, the primary function of the role is to sell and promote Eaton Electrical distributed products, services via the phone, manage specific terms, accounts administration, the tracking of the data and information accuracy on different systems and tools, while respecting the current processes and pricing objectives.
Also providing products / service selection assistance to customers, end users, field sales, IT Channels, distributors and resellers for designated territory. Develop product related awareness / knowledge for internal and external customers and represent the company towards customers. Partner with field sales to support and influence designated sales goals.
Your main responsibilities:
• Proactively act to understand and solve customer needs and identify solutions to non-standard tasks/queries
• Provide good follow up on ongoing quotes until getting PO from customer
• Manage the purchase orders and specific purchase conditions on the appropriate tools and systems
• Gain deep understating on the distributed product portfolio and related services with the clear understanding of the impact it has on the customer thus maximizing sales potentials
• Establish professional and best practice contacts with the customers
• Constant cooperation with sales, finance and product departments in order to acquire and maintain an extensive knowledge of the internal workings of these departments and their processes. Work in collaboration with the technical sales support and marketing
• Instigates regular meetings with sales and channel managers in order to establish and verify the forecast and work progress
• He/she can have a small sales target to start to take direct ownership of some accounts (i.e. contract renewals, less technical sales, etc)
• Able to detect and escalate problem or error with data that he/she is responsible for
• Contract Management focus on contract renewing for customers
Your essential skills we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) from an accredited institution or equivalent professional degree
• Sales and customer support experience is a plus
• Good understanding of software applications and their customization capabilities
• Technical sales aptitude and analytical skills
• Market, Industry, Channel and Competitive Knowledge
• Export business rules and knowledge may be required
• Negotiation and consultative selling skills
• Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills in English in both written, any additional European language is a great plus: German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish
• Build and maintain positive customer relationships through active listening, prompt resolution of problems, and projecting a positive, professional attitude
• Business Acumen and Navigation Skills (Corporate structure, Channel structure, etc.)
• Teamwork, networking and continuous learning skills.
• Adapting and driving change and process improvements.
• Ability to build and manage a sales funnel of opportunities using a CRM solution with relevant reporting
Perks And Benefits:
• Healthcare And Retirement Savings Programs to support you now and as you plan for the future
• Wellness Programs And Resources to support the wellbeing of you and your family
• Flexible Work Options to help balance work/life demands
• Competitive Compensation Packages to reward skills and performance
• Ongoing Learning And Career Development Opportunities to help you grow