– Set up and preparation of servers for the deployment of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES).
– Development, testing and rollout of software solutions for the control servers of production lines.
– Consulting the customers’ experts and working-out specifications
– Troubleshooting – on site and remotely
– Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics, automation, informatics or equivalent.
– Familiar with XML communication
– Basic knowledge of Client and Server architectures
– Basic knowledge of Oracle/SQL databases
What can you expect?
– Being part of a supportive international team with strong family values
– Trainings in MES and adjacent areas
– Get to know various manufacturing companies and their processes
– Good communication skills
– Willingness to learn
– Able to work independently and under time pressure as SW commissioning has to be done in an operating manufacturing environment.
– English or German written and spoken