We are Silicon Labs. We are a leader in secure, intelligent wireless technology for a more connected world. Our integrated hardware and software platform, intuitive development tools, unmatched ecosystem and robust support make us the ideal long-term partner in building advanced industrial, commercial, home and life applications. We make it easy for developers to solve complex wireless challenges throughout the product lifecycle and get to market quickly with innovative solutions that transform industries, grow economies and improve lives.
We are looking for a Software Developer in Test to design and integrate new software modules into our homegrown automation framework. In addition to that, you will develop and debug automated test scripts to improve the overall quality of different wireless protocol SDKs. In this role, you will be responsible for providing test coverage on each SDK feature and maintaining build-to-build quality and consistency
• Review and integrate a new feature into the test framework.
• Architect and design new test framework modules, investigate and fix framework-related issues.
• Monitor test results in continuous integration systems.
• Report and track bugs.
• Implement automated test scripts.
• Participate in the planning process and provide high-level estimates.
• Work experience as an SDET engineer.
• Strong OOP programming skills (preferably in Python).
• Experience with test automation systems
We consider the following experiences a plus
• Work experience as an SQA engineer.
• Experience with GIT and JIRA.
• Experience with continuous integration.
• IoT Domain knowledge.
• ISTQB certificate.
Technologies you might meet with
Python, Pytest, Java, Jenkins, Windows, Linux.
Budapest Perks & Benefits
You would be working from our office in Budapest, in Graphisoft Park, next to the riverbank of the Danube. We also offer:
• annual Budapest travel card or parking in the office garage
• great cafeteria system
• opportunity to join Employment Stock Purchase Plan
• private health care access
• life and accident insurance for every employee
• contribution to a voluntary private pension fund
• possibility to meet with the executive team regularly
• supportive and multicultural office with enthusiastic, hard-working colleagues
• we prioritize the time for social activities, competitions, after work dinners and so much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.