We are Silicon Labs. We are a leader in secure, intelligent wireless technology for a more connected world. Our integrated hardware and software platform, intuitive development tools, unmatched ecosystem and robust support make us the ideal long-term partner in building advanced industrial, commercial, home and life applications. We make it easy for developers to solve complex wireless challenges throughout the product lifecycle and get to market quickly with innovative solutions that transform industries, grow economies and improve lives.
Meet the Budapest SQA Team
The Simplicity Studio SQA Development team works with the Simplicity Studio R&D organization to develop automated tests that ensure Simplicity Studio is a high-quality software Product. Simplicity Studio enables our customers to quickly and easily develop IoT solutions using Silicon Labs development kits and microcontrollers.
Learn about Simplicity Studio here: https://www.silabs.com/developers/simplicity-studio
In this role you will be working with Simplicity Studio. You will have a direct impact on the success of the product through your work by planning, developing, debugging and automating test scripts to improve the overall quality of Simplicity Studio.
What you will do
• Design, implement and maintain functional, negative, performance and stress tests for Silicon Lab’s Simplicity Studio Software Development Environment
• Develop automated tests in order they can run regularly as part of continuous integration
• Work closely with development team(s) to develop detailed test plans, and to debug problems found during the test cycle Author test plans based upon functional software specifications
• Participate in test plan and code reviews
• Design, implement and maintain test infrastructure
• Work in an Agile test environment
• 0-2 years of work experience in test automation. This is an entry-level position, and new college graduates are also welcome to apply
• Knowledge of Python and programming paradigms
• Communicate and work well in a multicultural cross-functional team
• Able to multitask and able to quickly come up to speed with new technology
We consider the following experience as a plus
• Experience with continuous integration technique(s) and test automation framework(s)
• Experience with IoT wireless solutions and communication protocols
• BSc/MSc in Computer Science or related field
Budapest Perks & Benefits
You would be working from our office in Budapest, in Graphisoft Park, next to the riverbank of the Danube. We also offer:
• annual Budapest travel card or parking in the office garage
• great cafeteria system
• opportunity to join Employment Stock Purchase Plan
• private health care access
• life and accident insurance for every employee
• contribution to a voluntary private pension fund
• possibility to meet with the executive team regularly
• supportive and multicultural office with enthusiastic, hard-working colleagues
• we prioritize the time for social activities, competitions, after work dinners and so much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.