• Handling incoming calls using good listening and communications skills to secure necessary information to complete reservation.
• Enter all reservations directly and correctly into MARSHA
• Confirm reservation or cancellation requests, either verbally or in writing as the guest requires, using confirmation and cancellation numbers.
• Handling all requests for future reservation and all inquires courteously and correctly making every effort to satisfy the guests by following the sell strategy.
• Assist the Director of Revenue Strategy in maximizing revenue and meeting goals for guest satisfaction.
• Aware of daily processes and following morning, middle and evening reservations checklist
• Using the hotel’s reservation systems, including maintaining the balance between them
• Process all Travel Agency commission
• Use good selling techniques to upsell when appropriate
• Knowledgeable about features of all room types and hotel services.
• Familiar with Marriott Rewards procedures and benefits
• Fully aware of crucial availability dates and selling strategy at all times.
• Perform shop calls of Regional Offices as the standards requires
• Maintain updated lists of corporate rates, request codes, rates and other crucial information and have on-hand at all times.
• All other assigned tasks (reports) completed on timely basis.
• Previous working experience in Reservations is an advantage.
• Fluency in English
• Good communications skills
• Logical thinking, understanding the connection of systems and processes
• Good computer skills
• Ability to organize workflow effectively
• Previous working experience in Reservations or in the hotel industry.
What we offer:
• Continuous long-term employment.
• Stable, international background.
• Free staff meals.
• Excellent public transport.
• It’s an opportunity to move forward.
• Excellent working conditions.
• Company events (Family Day, Employee Week, etc.).
• Cafeteria benefit.
• Employee gym use.
• Discounts within the company.