Your Role and Responsibilities:
The Talent Acquisition Business Partner (TABP) is responsible for building relationships with Hiring Managers and business stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction with IBM’s TAO services. They will proactively engage with their clients to understand and plan for current and future hiring demand, ensuring robust hiring strategies exist to drive the success of the function. Working as their Trusted Advisor, the TABP will develop an in-depth knowledge of the talent requirements of the Hiring Manager’s business and be able to consult on relevant industry/sector and market talent insights which impact delivery. The TABP will share recruitment delivery updates and identify opportunities for simplification, innovation, and continuous improvement in delivery, using data to support and back up client discussions. The TABP will have the ability to foresee and react to potential delivery challenges before they adversely impact client satisfaction. Whilst the TABP will oversee all recruitment activity within their area, they may also manage an individual requisition load (typically for niche, hard-to-fill, strategic or high-profile roles). Working closely with our Recruiters, the TABP will define, develop, plan and implement recruiting strategies to be able to present qualified candidate short-lists to the Hiring Manager. This role requires both client and project management experience to meet client satisfaction goals.
– Act as an IBM brand ambassador for the TAO services to their client stakeholders, working either on-site or remotely
– Works with Hiring Managers and client leadership to understand their hiring forecasts and translate it into recruitment plans on an agreed frequency
– Develop an in-depth knowledge of the client’s business and industry sector.
– Provides regular updates to stakeholders on the status of requisitions, health of delivery, recruitment market insights and strategies to ensure performance metrics are met
– May facilitate the role discovery meeting with Hiring Manager and recruiters to discuss delivery expectations, timelines and sourcing activities
– Consults with the Hiring Manager on the role requirements and sector/market talent supply considerations which may impact delivery
– Partners with IBM’s Sourcing Science team to ensure sourcing campaigns and activities are successful
– May support the delivery team in short-list presentation of candidates as required
– Analyze platform data to identify ways to improve and optimize delivery performance and share best practice across the account team.
– Meet weekly/monthly/quarterly production goals and revenue targets as set by management team
– Participate in client update meetings and represents the service to stakeholders as required.
– Obtain high client satisfaction levels with the service to promote positive NPS scores, references and case studies from the account.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
– Solid experience in Staffing, Recruiting, or Human Resources
– Previous experience in Client facing role
– Strong experience in a client management role working across a variety of stakeholders
– Good working proficiency in computer skills and MS Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
– Fluency in English and German
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise:
Ability to work independently and proactively develop client relationships