Test Automation Trainee (Sinamics Runtime Project)
“Today the community of around 1900 IT professionals and engineers believe – along with me – that the evosoft team is the place for us. Our co-workers in Budapest, Miskolc and Szeged are busy writing software which, although invisible to the naked eye, can fundamentally influence the very basics of our everyday lives.
You will come across our software solutions in different kinds of the largest medical equipment technology, not to mention that our codes drive the greatest car manufacturers’ automation systems and you can even find them/us in electric cars. There are hardly any industrial areas where the programs I and my colleagues tested or developed are not present. The company evosoft, in its full name evosoft Hungary Kft. (Ltd.) started with 3 members more than 25 years ago. As of today, our headcount has reached the 1900 employees and we are expanding – join us, be part of our team!
For more than three decades, SINAMICS has been a synonym for versatile electric drives. Our team supports the project by delivering cutting edge solutions for safety critical drive applications. In this role you will be challenged by implementing tests of embedded safety software applications.
We are looking for a new colleague who will join our office in Budapest:
• Writing and maintaining automated test-cases by using an internally developed test automation tool
• Manual exploratory testing
• Preparing scripts for data parsing
• Active participation in an agile team
• Working in international environment, close contact with German colleagues.
• Active student status specializing in electrical engineering, informatics or comparable engineering field
• Experience or relevant knowledge with Scripting languages (C#, TCL or Python)
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Motivation to continuous self-development
• Reliable, liable personality, precision
• Interests in software quality assurance
• English and/or German skills on B2 level.
• Experience with test automation tools
• Experience with TCL
• Knowledge of Siemens industrial automation software (ex. TIA Portal)
• Hardware knowledge (industrial hardware, PLC, drives, etc.)
• German language skills
• Familiarity with IEC 61508
What we can offer
• Home office opportunity and flexible working hours
• Closed, guarded parking area
• A young, dynamic, supporting team with mentor
• Attractive working environment and secure workplace
• Various career opportunities
• You can join several communities: sport, CSR, green, ToastMasters, etc.
• Family Friendly Workplace.