As an automation engineer, you will take part in control engineering (PLC/controllers programming, …) of either project solution or product development.
• In project engineering you become part of a project team of building factory automation solutions and are involved from the very beginning of an automation project, from pre-design until the installation.
• In product development your responsibilities include control of prototypes and enhancement of the existing control solutions
The ideal candidate has
• A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
• Shows large involvement in the project result
• Communication skills to deal with customers and suppliers
• Good logic reasoning and a systematic, meticulous approach
• Accuracy, attention to details, analytical skills
• The needed skills of the following:
• PLC Software: IEC 61131 (Preferably Rockwell PLC)
• 2D/3D CAD systems (AutoCAD, preferably Autodesk Inventor)
• Knowledge of the following is advantage:
Why choose PEC
Working for PEC means you will be a part of an international key player that will contribute in building the battery factories, which will play a key-role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
• You’ll have a compensation package based on the market and related to your experience
• You will have a permanent employment contract offering you security and stability
• A chance to engineer your own future and grow and develop yourself in a dynamic and international company that focuses on innovation and customer satisfaction.