– Programming experience in C language.
– Experience in Linux-based software development, using Linux as a development platform.
– 3 years’ experience in embedded software development with embedded C.
– Computer Science or Software Engineering degree or equivalent work experience.
– Ability and willingness to learn quickly and meet deadlines.
– Working knowledge of English.
– Experience with embedded Linux system development (e.g. DD-WRT, OpenWRT, Yocto, OpenEmbedded)
– Experience with real-time operating systems.
– Experience with elliptic curve or other public-key cryptography solutions.
– Programming experience in C++ language.
What we offer:
– Overview of market and trends in the automotive industry, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), autonomous cars and the technologies that will be included in every vehicle in the following years
– The opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic working environment
– A long-term career opportunity by helping to build a tech company rapidly growing on global markets (EU, US, Asia)
– Flexible working hours
– Steady work in a cooperative and friendly team
– Cafeteria and private health insurance
Are you interested in this great opportunity?! Apply!