Your responsibilities will be:
• Managing concessionaires in your portfolio to increase the results and improve the quality of the business.
• Acting as the operational single point of contact for concessionaires.
• Taking an active role in the improvement of the service quality that concessionaires offer to passengers.
• Overseeing the payment behavior of concessionaires.
• Organizing and managing parking cards’ database.
• Ensuring the accuracy of the road markings, traffic signage and passenger information signage.
• Managing the e-mobility service provider account.
• Coordinating the Mobility and Commercial Passenger Services Content Management.
• Preparing presentations and regular/ad-hoc reports for the management and other departments upon requests.
• Proposing responses to complaints raised by individuals through the BUD established channels regarding Commercial Mobility products and services.
We would love to hear from you, if you have:
• A college/university degree
• High Proficiency in English and Hungarian
• At least 2 years’ experience in similar job/field
• User level PC skills (particularly important word, Excel, Power Point)
• Appreciation of the role and importance of airport commercial activities to airport finances, customer service and customer perception
• Outstanding level organization skills
• Great attention to detail
• Strategic thinking, business focused personality
• The ability to work independently
• Client support/ Commercial experiences
• Extrovert personal style with good communication skills and good of ability of maintaining positive working relationships with all stakeholders
This is what awaits you at BUD:
• A professional, dynamic and motivated team
• Development opportunity at an international company with a stable background
• Home office opportunity