Location: Budapest, Hungary
The Customer Service Specialist will provide the highest level of customer service and manage all aspects of the order process, including price quotations, placing orders, backorder statistics, backorder communication (internal, external), and the handling of returned goods. Conduct first-level product support to customers and channel all customer communication for internal and external parties.
• Fancy office environment in Budapest, the most glamorous and exciting, living city in Europe
• Training and continuous learning and certification opportunities (we have the BEST and most professional TRAINING TEAM in our organization
• Chance to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
• Multilingual environment, native colleagues (50% of the team is a native speaker of their support language)
• Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere with a multicultural community and state-of-the-art technologies.
• Easy to access location and modern office building (easy to reach from the city centre, 10-15 minute commute)
• Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits; free sports allowance (near the office buildings), All You Can Move SportPass (at a discounted price), medical benefits, and other perks
• Reimbursable language courses
• Team events and Company events (relaxed and youthful parties with team games, etc.)
• High-value awards and recognitions, annual bonus for top performers, and annual salary review
• Manage key customers for the business ensuring excellent service delivery at all times and attending face-to-face meetings with customers on a regular basis.
• Receive and handle telephone inquiries from customers. Ensure that product alternatives are offered where necessary.
• Manage group mailbox ensuring that all orders are placed on a daily basis and all inquiries are dealt with in a timely manner.
• Raise tickets for customer data updates.
• Process credit notes as required relating to price or delivery discrepancies.
• Ensure all customer feedback is logged immediately, tickets followed up and the customer receives timely feedback.
• Liaise with appropriate warehouse personnel in respect of product distribution, shipping, lead time, and product returns.
• Provide prompt and accurate feedback to the Customer Service Team Leader on any specific issues as they arise.
• Liaise with other internal departments in respect of resolving customer inquiries.
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with Customers, the Commercial team, and all other internal functions.
We are looking for you if you:
• have excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and German
• have a High school degree
• have experience in working with customers or in an international environment
• have experience using ERP systems, preferably SAP
• have good planning and organizational skills
• are ready to learn new applications and solutions and have quick learning ability
• have excellent time management skills
• are able to work independently, with minimal supervision