• After a short period of training and orientation, you will be involved in our projects of designing new electronic products.
• You will participate in the development, implementation on site and the maintenance of applications.
• You will participate in system analysis impact and provide estimates for technical deliverables.
• Together with the Project Management, you will be responsible for project follow up and customer contacts.
The ideal candidate has
• A bachelor of master’s degree in Electronics, or equivalent
• Practical experience with board design, analogue and digital techniques, FPGA’s and embedded software is an advantage
• An analytical mind, working goal oriented and being quality minded
• Excellent knowledge of English
• The flexibility to travel abroad for trainings and short missions
Why choose PEC
Working for PEC means you will be a part of an international key player that will contribute in building the battery factories, which will play a key-role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
• You’ll have a compensation package based on the market and related to your experience
• You will have a permanent employment contract offering you security and stability
• A chance to engineer your own future and grow and develop yourself in a dynamic and international company that focuses on innovation and customer satisfaction.