Are you passionate about petroleum and basin analysis? Do you enjoy preparing detailed geophysical interpretations? Would you like to be part of exploration portfolio development and prospect ranking? Are you thinking about working for a stable company where we count on your ideas, your knowledge and creativity?
Please share your background and experience and help to find and create new solutions with us as an
at MOL Group!
MOL Group is an independent and international oil and gas company, headquartered in Budapest, Hungary. It is active in over 30 countries with a dynamic international workforce of 26,000 people and a track record of more than 100 years in the industry.
About the company:
(30) We Create Solutions – YouTube
More details about the job, main responsibilities and tasks:
• Performs detailed geophysical interpretation to identify new play concept and generate new exploration prospects.
• Contributes to volumetric assessment and prospect risking and fill in the data to the Prospect Inventory.
• Develops and maintains database to provide reliable data for analysis.
• Responsible for data integration using 2D/3D seismic, wireline logs, lithostratigraphy to reconstruct depositional environment, and characteristics of source, reservoir and seal rocks.
• Prepares recommendation of drillable prospects and contributes in the preparation of the decision-support materials.
• Contributes to preparation of drilling proposals and plans for drilling programs. Follows and evaluates drilling results. Contributes to post-well analyses.
• Supports exploration PM in operational decision-making during well operations by integrating drilling and well test data into the related geo-models.
• Uses advanced attribute analysis to improve reservoir/fluid prediction
• Advises on special post processing to improve seismic imaging
• Contribution in the quality control of 2D/3D seismic acquisition projects
• Contributes in reserve and resource calculation of new discoveries.
• Performs geotechnical evaluations of new business development areas.
The ideal candidate:
• has an MSc degree in Geophysics
• gained experience in seismic interpretation and basin analysis
• has good knowledge in geophysical analytical tools
• can use English language on B2 level
• has good communication skills
• is result oriented
• committed to Group values
What we can offer:
• Competitive compensation package
• Gross 800.000 HUF amount of cafeteria
• 13th month salary
• Private health insurance
• Being part of a competent, diverse and highly motivated team
• Professional trainings and career opportunities within MOL Group
• Free health program and participating in company organized events
• Other well-being benefits