Are you ready to be a part of a global leader that’s driving innovation, sustainability, and a brighter future for our world? With a legacy of over a century, we are reshaping the way Our dedication to innovation, diversity, and sustainability drives us forward, setting the bar higher for the industry and beyond. We supply innovative power management solutions to over 175 countries and we’re not stopping there. Discover how you can be a part of a company that’s defining what’s possible in power management, creating solutions that help our customers and communities grow and thrive. Join us at Eaton, where you can make an impact, build a legacy, and be a catalyst for change.
What you’ll do:
The Global Trade Management (GTM) CoE Lead will join the EMEA Global Trade Management Center of Excellence (CoE) team, and will be responsible for leading the CoE team to support the import, customs and compliance functions in Eaton.
As part of the GTM Team, you are expected to play a highly visible role within GTM and SCM. You are expected to partner with your manager, business leaders, and coordinate with various functions and departments to align practices and improve import processes for the import function.
This role will cover a wide scope of activities and tasks in the EMEA region:
– Management responsibility for 4 team members
– Manage HS code classification requests along with the team
– Maintain the cost out and cost avoidance database for the EMEA region
– Assist in maintaining and reporting import data of the various businesses and sites including broker reports
– Analyze import data of various sites including but not limited to customs value, import duty, VAT, etc.
– Alongside the Import Senior Manager, drive the implementation of SAP GTS for Origin into the business
– Manage SAP GTS long-term suppliers declaration solicitation
– Provide preferential vs. non-preferential origin calculation of sites products
– Assist in import and customs audit initiated by the import team
– Assist in denied-party screening and due diligence
– Attend training of key GTM trainings and virtual sessions/e-learnings”
Bachelor’s degree required
Three to five years in logistics / customs / trade compliance (or similar) experience desired.
Willingness to learn customs related specific rules
Proficiency in product classification, origination, and valuation skills is preferred
Experience in EU customs regulations is preferred
Knowledge of EU member states import and export regulations, HS classification rules and valuation laws is preferred
Familiarity with Customs BTI rulings is preferred
Microsoft Suite skills required.
What do we offer:
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Flexible working solutions
We make your contributions matter – reliability, safety, efficiency, and sustainability are at the core of our dedication to improving people’s lives and the environment through power management technologies