Inclusive Ventures Group Intership
The Morgan Stanley Inclusive Ventures Group (MSIVG) consists of the award-winning global in-house accelerator, the Inclusive Ventures Lab (MSIVL), and a thought leadership platform that includes ground-breaking research and the award-winning podcast Access & Opportunity.
The mission of the group is to create a more inclusive investment landscape for underrepresented founders by providing access to capital, content and connections.
• To work with some of the best professionals in the business – for a firm that values individual intellect as much as teamwork
• State-of-the-art offices in the City Centre that are designed to maximize collaboration
• Flexible working arrangements and opportunity to work from home
• Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
• An environment which is leveraging technology to its highest potential
• Support the day-to-day activities of the Inclusive Ventures Lab, including the scouting, selection and acceleration of startups
• Provide support to senior management in broadening Morgan Stanley’s founder community engagement and Venture Capital universe coverage
• Interact and provide strategic support on a day-to-day basis to the founders of the Inclusive Ventures Lab companies, including creation of financial projections, market research, competitive analysis and collection of market/investment trends
• Assist the broader team, including Entrepreneurs in Residence, in providing critical operational, analytical and strategic insights to help accelerate the growth of the Lab companies
• Synthesize analyses into meaningful deliverables/presentations for senior management and external stakeholders
• Create standard and custom executive reporting packages/presentations on a monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc basis
• Ongoing BSc (or above) studies in Finance, Economics, Business, or other relevant fields
• Strong interest in developments around technology, startups, entrepreneurship and venture capital
• Very high attention to detail is critical in addition to sound judgement and the ability to fully operate with limited context
• Strong written, communication and presentation skills in English
• Time management and organizational skills
• Mastery of Microsoft Office with proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint required
• Proactive self-starter and creative problem solver attitude
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please apply on the req below by submitting your English CV.
Although application deadlines are in place, you are advised to apply early as we recruit on an ongoing basis.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives, and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.