– Ensure customer payments are made on time and in compliance with BT Credit Management Policy. Responsible for maximising cash receipts from outstanding debts without compromising customer satisfaction.
– Proactively manage customers using appropriate communication methods, ensuring quality and professionalization standards are not compromised, in order to ensure payment promises are met and deliver cash targets.
– Manage assigned collection portfolios in adherence with Internal Operational Procedures, Credit Policy, Risk and Compliance Processes and Company Code of Conduct
– Identify and escalate risks that could result in late payment of invoices to the Team Leader and Contract Manager to identify appropriate actions, in a timely manner.
– Manage customer portfolio by chasing payments, reconciling customer accounts and following up disputes to meet team KPIs for overdue debt and completion of work packages
– Plan and carry out customer calls in accordance with Group collections processes, covering all appropriate debts and ensuring that a promise of full or part payment is received and logged.
– Protect and develop customer loyalty by applying Credit Management best practices and using knowledge of the end-to-end Billing process.
– Maintain complete, clear and accurate records and ensure that all reporting is completed by agreed deadlines
– Home office is available in this role depending on further agreement
This role will suit you if you have the following skills:
– Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements
– Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes while delivering a service
– Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group setting to achieve common goals
– Communicating effectively and efficiently while adapting to your audience and getting the message through as intended is an advantage