How we work
We’re really proud of the culture we’ve created. We push for progress every day, because we know that we’ll only hit big milestones by taking lots of smaller steps. We’re always open to helping our team mates, sharing our ideas, experience and knowledge to solve problems together. We take risks, think creatively and experiment relentlessly to meet our customer’s needs, and never pass blame when things go wrong. We encourage people at all levels to take ownership of their work, and to be bold in challenging how we do things. Everyone has a voice and the opportunity to make an impact.
And autonomy and ownership are only possible with clear direction. That’s why we collaborate to do in-depth planning twice a year, and make sure we leave with clear goals and objectives that flow from top to bottom. To make sure we’re as aligned as possible across functions, most of our work rolls up into four tribes; Acquisition, Retention, Claims and Pricing, Underwriting & Fraud. Each tribe has multiple teams embedded in it, working cross-functionally to do great work.
We’re so excited for all of the challenges up ahead, and we need more people to help us tackle them!
The Claims Team
We believe that the claims experience can be so much better in the insurance industry! So, our mission is to deliver the most delightful and efficient claims experience to our customers.
Working in a startup means that you have to be adaptable and excited by the prospect of moving fast.
We are committed to re-imagining the claims experience, and you will play a key role in delivering a best-in-class service for our customers.
What you’ll be doing
– Undertake all Payment processing tasks delivering against team KPIs and SLAs.
– Deliver excellent Customer Experience by owning resolution of queries/disputes and proactively sharing best practice with colleagues.
– Identify improvements to Payment Team processes and support delivery of process improvements.
– Ensure that all work instructions, processes and procedures are updated as required and changes communicated to Team Members.
– Liaise with external vendors including suppliers as required.
Who you are
– You have a great attention to detail.
– You are a quick learner and embrace change.
– You are organised and can be relied upon to get things done.
– You always seek ways to improve our processes.
What we’re looking for from you
– Previous experience in raising and approving payments.
– To be a self starter and have previous experience in a payment approval/invoice checking role.
– A solutions-focused mindset who always has the customer’s best interests at heart.
– Desirable: experience dealing with customers that are vulnerable, aggrieved or distressed.
Perks of the job
– Flexi-office working – Spend at least 2 days a week with your team in our Budapest office. The rest is up to you! 🏠
– Learning and development – Personal budgets for books and training courses to help you grow in your role. Plus 2 days a year – on us! – to further your skillset 🤓
– Mental wellbeing support – Access therapy and mental health sessions through Oliva 💚
– SZÉP card – Budget to spend on meals, leisure and accommodation 🏝
– Sabbatical Leave – Get a 4-week fully paid sabbatical after being with us for 4 years 🌴
– Work From Anywhere – 4 weeks work from anywhere to use, with no need to come to the office ✈️
– Medicover Blue package – An exclusive pass to top-notch healthcare services 💙
– All You Can Move membership OR Monthly BKK pass – Unleashing your inner fitness guru or having a hassle-free commute – weve got you covered! 🚀
Plus a monthly team social budget, bi-weekly office lunches and Office tea, coffee and snacks!