Are you a Payroll Specialist looking for a new opportunity?
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Join our Payroll & Benefits Team in Budapest, Hungary!
Our team is responsible for providing payroll support to our employees in Europe. Promote “Best in Class” service while developing effective relationships and working cross functionally with internal teams and suppliers.
Partner with the best
In these roles, you will be responsible for executing Payroll & Benefits process(s) for 19 countries of SSA region based out of Budapest. Develop an in-depth understanding of Payroll & Benefits systems, processes, and legislative rules. This role requires emphasis on data integrity and analysis to support key HR decisions while providing coverage and support as needed. Identify and resolve operational issues and support process improvement. Promote “Best in Class” service while developing effective relationships and working cross functionally with internal teams and suppliers.
As an Payroll and Benefits Service Delivery Specialist , you will be responsible for:
– Responsible for the successful execution of one or more Payroll or Benefits process(s)
– Deliver payroll as per local regulation, company policy and controllership requirements
– Manage service delivery metrics and/or third-party supplier performance in relation to the assigned process(s)
– Drive increased productivity and compliance through process improvements, standardization and simplification within assigned area (s)
– Foster a culture of customer service excellence and continuous process improvement by providing “Best in Class” customer service and advise on complex questions/requests from employees, businesses and HR partners
– Maintain high standards of accuracy, timeliness and quality to ensure compliance with relevant legal and Baker Hughes policy requirements
– Develop effective relationships with stakeholders through strong interpersonal skills and proactive communication
– Continuously build and share area of expertise; keep current with internal and external updates and changes
– Provide ad-hoc operational support for assigned process
– Participate in internal, external payroll and benefits audits Preparation of year-end reporting & associated statistics
– Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
– Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in related area with relevant work experience
– Minimum 2 years prior professional work experience (can include internships)
– Haven proven work experience in Payroll/Finance /HR
– Language requirements (English is a must plus French)
– Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
– Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
– Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
– Comprehensive private medical care options
– Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
– Tailored financial programs
– Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.