Understanding the basics of psychology and human behavior can greatly enhance the effectiveness of business operations. “They form the foundation for providing mental support and promoting a healthy work environment within the team.” As a result, NIX has been applying Human Care tools for years now to maintain team stability and effectively manage the business.
We welcome psychologists, sociologists, and managers to join our Human Care team in Budapest. At NIX, you will have a remarkable opportunity to use your knowledge of psychology within the international IT industry and achieve professional growth and fulfillment. The Human Care team of experts will provide training, onboarding, and offer mentorship support to ensure your success.
– Who wants to become an expert in organizational psychology, HR, Happiness Management, and People Management;
– Who seeks to move from the theoretical knowledge of psychology to practice in a real international IT business environment.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
– Higher education in one of these fields: psychology, sociology, management;
– 1+ year of working experience in the field of communication (experience in the HR field will be a significant advantage);
– Sociability, sensitivity, empathy, and being able to establish quick and effective communication with any individual.;
– Proactivity, willingness to work in a dynamic business environment and overcome new challenges;
– Well-developed analytical skills;
– Interest in human behavior and psychology in general;
– Oral and written fluency in English
WHAT WE OFFER:
– The opportunity to start a career in a large international IT team;
– Professional implementation as a Human Care expert;
– The possibility for cooperation through paid internships and expert mentoring system
– Comfortable workspace in Budapest
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
– Conducting one-to-one meetings with each team member to evaluate their psychological and emotional well-being and motivation
– Preparing analytical conclusions and recommendations to assist employees in creating their own personal development plans.
– Conducting surveys to increase employee engagement;
– Helping with assessment and development of personal skills
– Responding to individual requests for psychological support and promoting a comfortable and positive atmosphere for all team members
– Assisting new employees with integration into the team
– Interacting with the leaders of various teams and project managers on human resource management concerns