Risk Management Off-cycle Internship – Credit
Risk Management is a cornerstone of Morgan Stanley’s activities. As an intern in our Risk Management division, you will receive on-the-job training to shape a strong foundation in Risk Management and our businesses. This opportunity will give you an insight into the ways global banks manage risk. You will have the chance to join the COO team and learn what is needed to maintain the operation of the Division, while working in a flexible work arrangement, 20-40 hours per week.
• A supportive and vibrant multinational environment in an inspiring international team that brings ideas, innovation, and passion
• Continuous development opportunities and training tools
• Opportunity to participate in the firm’s networking events
• Contribute to the development of presentations for senior stakeholders
• Assist in preparing standard and ad-hoc reports
• Assist with end-to-end processes for Operational Risk Incidents (ORIs), including facilitating the reporting of ORIs and working with respective teams and tracking progress on remediation plans.
• Assist with the annual Risk Control Self Assessment processes, including entering relevant information into Firm systems and assisting with drafting related metrics and responding to Quality Assurance queries
• Liaise across departments
• Ongoing BSc (or above) studies in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or similar fields
• Highly efficient, motivated and delivery focused mindset
• Fluency in English, both verbal and written
• Confident knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel
• Good problem-solving, communication, team-work and analytical skills
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modelling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city centre.
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.