Our JS department is looking for cool, focused developers ready to independently solve complex tasks in various projects.
What we expect from you:
– An experience of working with React for 4+ years;
– Knowledge of development methodologies and design templates used in the development of the client part of web applications;
– Experience in developing and improving the architecture of web applications;
– Experience working with a team using Scrum/Kanban methodologies;
– Understanding of project management processes;
– Experience in evaluating project tasks;
– Code review;
– Understanding of CI/CD
– Written and spoken English not lower than Upper Intermediate level.
It will be a plus:
– Knowledge of other frontend frameworks (Angular, Vue)
– Knowledge of Node.js, express/koa/nest;
– Working with databases: MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis.
What we offer:
– Stable long-term work environment
– Paid English courses and conversation clubs
– Opportunities for professional and personal growth
– Mentoring program, internal and external professional training programs
– Comfortable office in Budapest (Vaci Green)
– Every necessary tool and device in the office will be provided to comfortably perform all project tasks: computers, meeting rooms, spacious modern kitchens with professional coffee machines, comfortable recreation areas with game consoles, board games, and a selection of literature for every taste
– Support and care from our friendly team