Your Role and Responsibilities:
Why you’ll love your job:
As a Consultant you will serve as a client-facing practitioner who sells, leads and implements expert services utilizing the breadth of IBM’s offerings and technologies. A successful Consultant is regarded by clients as a trusted business advisor who collaborates to provide innovative solutions used to solve the most challenging business problems
You will work on projects that help clients integrate strategy, process, technology, and information to increase effectiveness, reduce costs and improve profit and shareholder value. You can take advantage of opportunities to master new skills, work across different disciplines, move into new challenges and develop a robust understanding of different industries
Your primary responsibilities include:
– Design detailed solutions for SAP S/4 HANA client’s business needs and work closely with S/4HANA Finance, emerging digital technologies: AI, ML, RPA, Blockchain, Containerization, Technical Integration, Process, and Master Data Governance.
– Put into practice your business knowledge to develop strategic considerations and translate client business needs to the technical solution during sales pursuits as well as delivery.
– Work from strategy development to solution implementation using your knowledge of SAP and working with the latest technologies such as S4Hana and FICO.
– Partner with a cross-functional global team to ensure customer success in an agile environment.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
What you will bring to the team:
– Proven experience in S/4HANA Finance & ECC FI/CO
– Multiple full life-cycles in SAP Finance solution delivery
– Extensive experience in translating business requirements into solution design, business case definitions, solution integration and business deployment
– Experience in working within onshore-offshore delivery and globally distributed teams
– Extensive knowledge in SAP Finance functional solutions, Digital innovation, Business process design, Process transformation, Process automation and Standard ERP solutions
– Knowledge of application integration, Process, data and technical integration and Digital solutions
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise:
– Experience with the following are bonus points, but not necessary, you can learn them at IBM:
Team Leading experience
– Manager level client relationship management
– Business operations
– Communication and Leadership skills
- German language skills are an advantage