On behalf of our multinational partner from the production sector we are searching for Candidates for the following position Supply Chain Specialist.
• Planning of raw material requirements according to forecast and creating demands.
• Plans production tasks and monitor execution.
• Scheduling and overseeing the materials inventory supply from global and local suppliers.
• Issue of purchase orders and oversee the supply.
• Inventory analysis and monitoring of shortages and surplus.
• Responsible for all warehouse transactions and inventory accuracy.
• Supports global supply chain tasks as needed.
What you need to have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or a related field.
• At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
• Good English writing and reading capability
• Knowledge of supply chain management principles, including inventory management, warehouse operations, and purchasing.
• Experience with logistics and international shipping.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Previous experience working with Sap Business one – advantage
• Ability to work with distant management
• Working in dynamic environment and under pressure
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Great human relations capabilities and team player.